- Best replacement for the Old, Defective, Faulty Battery with comparable standby and talk time. Stay connected with your family and friends by getting extra battery power All over the day!
- Replacing the battery in your LG G5 smartphone does not require any tools to accomplish the swap. Great Cell Phone Replacement part with excellent quality guaranteed. Charge spare battery without your cell phone. This battery is all you need!
- High cost-effective. Fix your Non-working LG G5 by changing the battery (if old battery is bad or does not hold the charge). All batteries have been tested before shipping.
- Our battery is assembled from high-quality microchip which gives your cell phone super protection and automatic monitoring of battery running status.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Great Value for Your Money. Just Click to Add to Cart to get this LG G5 BL-42D1F Replacement Battery to get fun and enjoy again like a new one.
Does your LG battery die quickly? Is it not holding a charge anymore•?
This LG G5 BL-42D1F Battery Replacement is just the thing you need to get your G5 working like new again. Your LG G5 can have a Lon Talk Time and Standby once again with this repair part. Safety cut out circuit, Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging. This battery has also been fully tested and is 100% guaranteed to work with your device flawlessly.
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Use: Replacement / Rechargeable
Quality Certification: CE
Watt Hours: 10.8 Wh
Type: Replacement Battery
Compatible Brand: For LG
Compatible Model: For LG G5
• Our battery is sent out with little or no power, so please be fully charged for about 4 - 6 hours before first using, the phone must be turned off.
• The light signal may not always indicate a full charge. but the battery will be at full capacity after 3 complete charge and discharge cycles.
• Complete charging (upon phone is turned off) and discharging will extend battery life.
• The battery operation time depends on conditions such as Transmitting power level, Signal (distance between the phone and the base station), Network parameters defined by the operator.
• do not allow the battery to damp or into the water.
• do not put the battery at full power after long-term preservation.
• do not impose by external forces or fall from a height of the battery.
• do not put the battery heating or in the fire, otherwise, there is a risk of explosion.
• do not use a bad charger, avoid charging dissatisfaction or damage the battery.
• do not key, coins, necklaces, and other metal products contact the battery, to prevent the occurrence of short circuit.